Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Something Fishy Is Going On

If you eat fish or seafood, you definitely need to see this three-minute video.  It's an eye-opener for sure and definitely raises some questions as to where the FDA is (or is not) on regulations of seafood imports and points to our overall societal ignorance on where our food comes from.  Should we really be ignoring our nation's health and safety to save a buck?



It's yet another reminder that where our food comes from matters.  Please share this with your friends and family.

1 comment:

  1. I believe I will be tooting my vegetarian horn now... *toot*!

    Now of course I know vegetables are sometimes not much better with all the herbicides and insecticides used, but at least I am not getting both those AND the assorted chemicals found in meat these days.

    And of course... natural foods, grown close to home, ideally organically is always your best option if you have a choice.

    ReplyDelete